Monday, November 16, 2009

Dateline: Day Fifty eight

Ok I know I have not had an entry in about a week.  There is a good reason for that.  I am again a resident of Indiana.  I am back home. 

Now, do not misconstrew this. I am not done.  I still have things in the works but the money was just running out and it seems to me more cost effective for us as a family for me to come home and fly back out when necessary.  I also have a few things in the works for around here.  There is a fairly lage regional commercial industry here.  Basically the lines are from Chicago to Cincy to St. Louis with Indy in between.  I have two contacts out of Indy who cast commercials.  I may have to commute to Chicago or somewhere but still. 

I am planning on flying back out to LA sometime in Dec. to meet with two more agents so we'll see.  Now this is all my short term plan.  I do have a long term plan which puts me back out in LA sooner than on might think. 

Although nothig is written in stone I am confident I will be back out in LA and start working.  I had so much possitive happen that I cannot turn my back on that.  I had said that I was going out to test the waters and see what kind of feedback I got.  I got nothing but possitive feedback.  If I had hit nothing but brick walls then I could come home and live out my life as planned and not have regrets. 

So, that's where I stand.  This is my last entry until I go back out.  I will be sure to let you all know when that  is.  Don't worry.  Santa can still find me here at least for a couple more Christmases.:)

I hope you all have a wondrful day!!

Charles

1 comment:

  1. Well, welcome back home. I am glad you had this opportunity and are still working toward your dream. Sounds like you have made some good decisions. I am sure your family is glad to have you back, especially for the holidays. Take care! LeeAnne

    ReplyDelete